Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Verbal Throw Up

Ok, so I don't think I have started losing weight yet. But hey, I haven't gained.

I am trying to get my apartment cleaned and organized. It is a mess. My bathroom is as bad as a college boy's (not to mention that I live with one). Brad (my live-in boyfriend) was supposed to clean it this weekend. But for that matter, I was supposed to clean the living room and kitchen.

I made a great list of how and in what order I was going to clean my house this weekend, which included cleaning the base boards, the windows, and renting a carpet cleaner. Well none of that happened. What we did get done was cleaning the mass of clean and dirty clothes that were all over our bedroom floor, one load of laundry, putting our bed back on it's frame, putting clean sheets on it, starting to organize the mass of random craft supplies I have, and setting up the new bookshelf we got at target.

I have like 50 men's ties that I do not know what I will do with. I made a purse with one which was cool. I will not make a tie skirt, I don't like it. I can't do anything constructive until I have a clean and organized space to do it. We are in the process of getting rid of one of our couches and the twin bed in the extra room. I just want to give it away to our friends, but my mom bought it for me like 4 years ago, so she has the final word.

No comments: