Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yep, I'm knocked up

I haven't posted anything of substance in a while, because on July 17th I found out that I am PREGNANT!!!!!!! And that is all I have wanted to talk about but I wanted to hold off for a while. I am now 10 weeks 1 day and am very excited. My periods are so random and I don't ovulate on time because according to the ist day of my last menstrual period I should be about 12 weeks, but I went to the doctor and got a sonogram and according to the size of the baby I am only ten weeks. We got to see the heart beating any everything. Pretty effing awesome.

And I know this is cliched, but it happened like the week after I stopped thinking about it at all. We had been trying for about a year and even did a couple of rounds of clomid earlier this year. Then I started school on June 22nd and was so busy and having so much fun that I just stopped thinking about trying for a baby and then we conceived probably the second week of school. Crazy right!!!!!

I am due in March

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know I said it already but I'm so freakin happy for you I could just cry! ANd scream! At the same time!! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!