Wednesday, August 03, 2011

30 Before 30

I am 28 right now. Instead of 29 before 29, I am doing 30 before 30, so that gives me a year and a half to accomplish these goals


30 before 30

1. Get another tattoo
2. Go on a family bike ride (seems like a small thing, but we need another bike and a trailer in order for it to happen!)
3. Maintain a exercise routine
4. Get pregnant again!
5. Do a craft a month AT LEAST!
6. Pay off credit cards
7. Save $1000 emergency fund
8. Finish cosmetology school
9. Get a great job that I love
10. Cut down on sugar intake
11. Make enough things to actually sell at a craft fair.
12. Stop drinking regular soda
13. Take Kennedy on a nature adventure once a week (park, zoo…)
14. Stick to a budget, be realistic.
15. Make house cleaning schedule, stick to it.
16. Go on a vacation (or staycation).
17. Go north (Prescott/Flagstaff) one weekend (or once a month) this summer when it is really hot! 18. Have a date night at least once a month.
19. Lose at least four dress sizes.
20. Blog more, at least once a week.
21. Try a class at the gym
22. Go to a concert
23. Go to a play/musical
24. Go to a sporting event
25. Potty train Kennedy
26. List something on Etsy
27. Spray paint outdoor tables.
28. Grow something edible and keep it alive
29. Make and keep a new friend.
30. Finish my two year degree (I only need one class!).

The hard thing is, is that for most of these, I need money to accomplish them. Which is hard since we do not have a lot of income since Brad is still in school full time and I am just starting my career. But I will work hard to try to accomplish these goals!

No comments: