Monday, April 30, 2007

Nightmare


I had the most horrible dream ever last week. I won't go into details, but my younger sister got kidnapped by drug dealers and I didn't have my cell phone and realized I didn't know anyone's phone number. Oh, and Anthony Hopkins was there as the owner of a cell phone store. I woke up crying and had to call my sister to make sure she was ok.

I remember growing up, before cell phones, I had to know every phone number by heart. Since getting a cell phone I have lost all of that knowledge. I don't even know my father's address. So I actually went out and bought a address book. It is by Angela Adams and is very pretty. If I know you, expect an email from me asking for your pertinent information.

and don't do drugs! (except weed, does that even count anymore?)

oh, and while I was buying that address book, I also got the best button. Happy Monday!

No comments: