Friday, June 08, 2007

New Shows

I like TV and I'm not ashamed. I hate commercials though, and don't watch a lot of TV that isn't recorded. Since most shows are on hiatus, there is little to watch. So I have added some new shows to my rotation that I am excited about.

My Unique Family on TLC. I haven't watched it yet, but it is set to record. The first one I'm watching is about a woman who has started a Wiccan Church in a town that thinks witches are evil.

Miami Ink on TLC. I just started watching this and I love it. I only have one tattoo now but I want more and this show helps give me ideas.

Cash Cab on Discovery Channel. A great trivia show that takes place in a cab when people get in.

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. This one is so so so good and it was gone for months and I was scared that it would never come back. Thankfully they are showing new ones again, but it seems just to finish up the season. Supposedly it is too expensive to make. So they will cancel it and replace it with two more reality shows, great :*( Stupid!

I have started watching the baby shows again: A Baby Story, Bringing Home Baby, House of Babies. I get obsessed for a while and then stop.

I am returning to HGTV again too. There is a new show about green decorating that looks good, Red, Hot and Green. Not such a good title, but I am recording it.

No comments: