Thursday, July 10, 2008

How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother is my new favorite show. I literally LOL at every episode. I have watched almost the whole first season online in the last two days.

Also, I am watching that new show The Secret Life of the American Teenager and loving it. It is by the same people who did 7th Heaven; and I really liked that show when I was younger. The Secret Life of the American Teenager is like 7th Heaven except there is actual teenage sex! Except in both shows most teens who have pre-marital sex either get pregnant or have major emotional issues (can you say Christian Agenda). Maybe they should have some comprehensive sex education at these fictional high schools and these fictional teens wouldn't be getting pregnant! I guess Bush must be the fictional President in their world as well.
EDIT 08/07/08: This show is an effing train wreck! It is a feminists' nightmare, with victim blaming up the wazoo. I can't stop watching though!

No comments: