Monday, May 14, 2007

Vacation

It is not fun being back at work after five days off. Last Tuesday was the last day of the semester. Thankfully I finally finished Eng 101 after about 5 tries. I obviously know how to write, but I am just lazy and always dropped the class. This time, the professor was a very lenient grader. I did not really try at all and sometimes I didn't meet the length requirement but I still got A's on all my essays.

Then on Wednesday through Friday morning I was in Sedona staying in the Forest Houses. I have been going to these since I was little and I even think about getting married there. It was great to relax and read, read, read. Since last Sunday I have read five books and they were all fantastic. I get a lot of good book ideas from bookshelves of doom. On Sunday we went to the library to get books for the Sedona trip and by Monday night I had already read Midnighters #2: Touching Darkness and Poison Study. So I had to go back to the library on Tuesday to get the sequel, Magic Study. So then by Thursday night in Sedona I finished Magic Study, The Society of S, and The Handmaid's Tale.

Now I am reading Oryx and Crake and Peeps. I love that with all this reading I have been watching TV less and my DVR list has a lot of great shows waiting to be watched. I finally watched the two-hour Grey's Anatomy last night.

No comments: