Friday, February 29, 2008

Bad Timing

I just started reading Rock Star Mommy last week. When I start reading a blog, I really get into the archives and can read it for hours. Just last night I had read up to November 2007, only a couple of more months to go; but alas, this morning I tried going to my saved link to keep reading and it didn't work! I tried a couple of times and finally just went to the main url and saw that she had taken everything down and had a final message on there. She is quitting her blog and taking it down! I am actually sad about this. Of course I never met her, but her writing was so funny, heartfelt, witty, biting, and sometimes mean and it was great. I was really looking forward to catching up to present on her blog and commenting.

This is also not good for my obsessive behaviors because I really want to have read all of it. I will now always know that there are three months of her blog that I will never be able to read. Ack!

No comments: