Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back to school

So I registered for classes yesterday. Yay!

Starting on July 3 I am taking a Summer II class with Brad:
ART100 INTRO TO COMPUTER GRAPHIC ART

Then in August I will be taking:

*CIS105 SURVEY COMPUTER INFO SYSTEMS
*BIO100 BIOLOGY CONCEPTS
ENG101 FIRST-YEAR COMPOSITION
HIS108 UNITED STATES HISTORY 1945-PRESENT

*I will be taking these classes with Brad. I think it will be great, we can help each other with the homework! Hopefully I will be done with my AA by the end of next Spring and then transfer to ASU next fall.

I am excited for all the changes that will happen this fall. This will be the first time I will be in school full time, I will be moving in August to a place with a w/d and a patio(yay!), and since I am going to school full time I am only going to be working part time (double yay!).

I have been with the same company for about 2 1/2 years and had the same schedule (M-F 7-1530) for a year and a half. So going to school during the day and working in the evenings or even the weekends is going to be very weird. I not looking forward to working on the weekends, but I am looking forward to sleeping in (even if it is only until 8).

No comments: