Friday, June 23, 2006

Short Music Survey

I found this somewhere. If you comment, give your own answers!

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

Only a couple hundred. I have itunes and use it frequently, but after I buy a cd, I usually burn it and then erase it from my computer. Let's just say, I have the SIMS 2 and I want it to run as fast as possible and i don't need my thousands of songs effing that up.

2. What is the last CD you bought?

The Shins - Oh, Inverted World!

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

The Party Punch - The Jolly Rogers

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to, or that mean a lot to you.
1. Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
2. Dust in the Wind - Kansas
3. Stranglehold - Ted Nugent
4. I only have eyes for you - The Flamingos (from the best buffy episode)
5. DTW Metronomy Rough Mix - Architecture in Helsinki

Now those are all songs that I could listen to over and over again. The cds I am listening to right now are: Teagan and Sarah - So Jealous, Arcade Fire - Funeral, My Morning Jacket - Z, Something's Gotta Give Soundtrack, William Shatner - Has Been.

No comments: