Friday, June 23, 2006

Short Music Survey

I found this somewhere. If you comment, give your own answers!

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

Only a couple hundred. I have itunes and use it frequently, but after I buy a cd, I usually burn it and then erase it from my computer. Let's just say, I have the SIMS 2 and I want it to run as fast as possible and i don't need my thousands of songs effing that up.

2. What is the last CD you bought?

The Shins - Oh, Inverted World!

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

The Party Punch - The Jolly Rogers

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to, or that mean a lot to you.
1. Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
2. Dust in the Wind - Kansas
3. Stranglehold - Ted Nugent
4. I only have eyes for you - The Flamingos (from the best buffy episode)
5. DTW Metronomy Rough Mix - Architecture in Helsinki

Now those are all songs that I could listen to over and over again. The cds I am listening to right now are: Teagan and Sarah - So Jealous, Arcade Fire - Funeral, My Morning Jacket - Z, Something's Gotta Give Soundtrack, William Shatner - Has Been.

1 comment:

Sweet Jane said...

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Thousands. I can’t say for sure because I just switched them all over to my desktop.

2. What is the last CD you bought?
The Wreckers- Stand Still, Look Pretty

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
When You Think Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift go to her myspace and listen to it, it is really good. She’s like sixteen or something.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to, or that mean a lot to you.
1. Fumbling Towards Ecstasy – Sarah McLachlan
2. Wait – K’s Choice
3. Gypsy – Fleetwood Mac
4. Sweet Lorraine – Patty Griffin
5. Where I Go – Natalie Merchant

Now those are all songs that I could listen to over and over again. The cds I am listening to right now are: Kenny Chesney- The Road and the Radio, Tristan Prettyman- T W E N T Y T H R E E, The Wreckers- Stand Still, Look Pretty, Rosie Thomas – Only With Laughter Can You Win, Guns N’ Roses – Live Era 87’-93’