Thursday, January 31, 2008

Birthday

My 25th birthday was on Monday, but I stayed home sick Monday and Tuesday so I didn't do much. We rented Once and Paprika. I heard good things about Paprika but it was just to weird for me I guess. I haven't watched Once yet but I have the soundtrack and have been looking forward to watching it forever. Tuesday we went to see Persepolis. That was amazing. We have the books and the movie was probably even better.

While grocery shopping at Whole Foods I got fresh seafood, mussels, shrimp, and scallops. Then last night we went to our friends' house to cook dinner. I made an italian tomato sauce and it was probably the best thing I have ever made ever. I agree with Brad when he says he could probably stop eating read meat if he could have seafood every night.

Brad got me a Ipod shuffle and I love it. I just loaded random songs onto it so listening is a discovery of our music that I haven't heard in a while. Here are some random songs.
Wedding Day - Rosie Thomas
19th Nervous Breakdown - Rolling Stones
Easy Skanking - Bob Marley
Some TOOL song that I don't know the name of (no display remember)
Lets Get Out of This Country - Camera Obscura
Time After Time - Cindi Lauper
A Decemberists song
A Kelly Clarkson song
A George Strait song
An Arcade Fire Song
Maybe Sparrow - Neko Case
A few punk songs of brad that I like but don't know the names of. I think the bands are Scared of Chaka and Pinhead Gunpowder.

When i say I listen to most every types of music, I really mean it.

No comments: