Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolutions

In 2008 I will:

Exercise more. Mostly in a fun way (tennis, racquetball, basketball, etc.), but also to the gym. The goal is not to lose weight necessarily, but to build strength and a healthy heart (and perhaps tone my arms since I am getting married this year).

To work more on my crafts (knitting, sewing, crocheting) and to actually sell something I have made for money.

To get married!

To move into a smaller apartment and to downsize our stuff in order to save money. In the last few years we have been moving each time into bigger and nicer places, but I realize that we need to save money in order to buy a new car and someday a house.

To frame all the artwork I have. Frames are expensive!

P.S.
I am working on a Wedding Website for Brad and I. There is not much there yet, but you can check it out at www.mywedding.com/bradandshannon

No comments: