Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter

My friends and I had pre-ordered our books at Barnes and Noble. After waiting until after midnight there and realizing we would have to wait another hour or so because there was over 700 people there, we decided to leave. We drove to Wal-Mart and waited in line behind three people and had our book in about 5 minutes.

There were some teenagers at Barnes and Noble that had naughty shirt on. They said things like, "I gave Harry Potter Parsletongue", "If you be the beater, I'll be the keeper", and "My wand is 13 1/2 inches". They were funny.

I finished the book this morning at 2 am (or last night at 2 am?). I cried and cried and cried. And then cried some more this morning while telling Brad about what happens (he doesn't read the books). I love a lot about the closure, but I feel I needed more information about what happens to certain characters. There are some unexpected deaths and one that has really hit me hard.

SEMI SPOILER

I always believed in Snape. :*(

No comments: