Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Not so secret shame

I am shamelessly stealing this idea from Gurg.

In 9th grade I had a secret. I tried to hide it from everyone except my close friends. I was trying to get in with the "cool" druggie kids (never happened). But I had to admit it when my friends found my "SPICE" ring. I loved the Spice Girls. This trend continued through out my young adult life. Around other people I would talk about the cool bands I like that were alternative and indie, but by myself I would listen to N'Sync and Britney Spears. Not to say I don't like indie music, I love it, I just love unoriginal pop music also. I just love music I can sing along with.

In the summer between junior and senior year, my friend Kerri and I made a dance to Digital Get Down by N'Sync. A choreographed dance. I was 17 years old!

Here are a couple songs that I love to sing along with and I am no longer ashamed to admit it.





Here are two awesome newer songs that I hope will make up for the above ones.


No comments: