Friday, July 06, 2007

It's Baaaack

It seems as though our air conditioner is going out again. We woke up to a 80 degree house. I went to work and Brad stayed home to see if it got better or worse; it got worse. It is now over 85 degrees in there. He went down to the office and they will come check it out; but they made some snide comment about how they spent $1000 on fixing it and it's already not working!? Well maybe you should just buy a new one. I don't know how long air conditionings last, but ours has to be at least 10 years old. It runs all the time, is very loud (can't hear the TV loud), and the house isn't weather proof very well causing it to run even harder. In the summer, our energy bill is about $200 for a 1000 sqft apartment.

It makes me feel bad that I am wasting a lot of energy with all of my old ass appliances.

We'll see how this day progresses.

No comments: