Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not tagged

What were you doing 1 second ago?
Answering a call from Dell at work.

What were you doing an hour ago?
Eating a baked potato that was so, so yummy and too big to finish.

What were you doing yesterday?
Working late and going to get Brad sized for a ring.

What were you doing a month ago?
I'm realizing my life is boring. I was doing the same thing I am now. Working and worrying about the wedding.

What were you doing a year ago?
Going to school and moving in to our rental house.

What were you doing five years ago?
Doing illegal drugs, working at Quiznos, and dating a douche who broke up with me by just never answering his phone. nice.

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was a sophomore in high school. Already very close friends with my bestfriend/roommate that I have now. I was just about to start my first job at the local movie theater. I had just lost my virginity that summer to a guy who broke up with me by never calling me again. Wow, I dated some winners!

What do you hope to be doing five years from now?
Maybe living in a different city, or actually knowing what I want to be when I grow up; definitely will have a child or two, either naturally or by adoption.

No comments: