Monday, September 29, 2008

12 days until the Wedding

Update

Things I need to do:
* make play list for CD favor, make over 100 of this CD, find way to package CDs. I have made the play list, now am working on making the cds.
* call and reserve a margarita machine. To be done today
* figure out what to do about makeup and hair. Have gift card to Ulta, going to go this week.
* buy teeth whitening kits for Brad and I. Amazon.com baby!
* get the marriage license To be done this week
* get my hair cut. Got it cut, not going to color it
* convince wedding parties to dance a certain first dance with Brad and I (Amber had a great idea and I don't want to spoil the surprise)
* stress about the rehearsal because it is not going to be at the actual wedding site, so I guess it will be a pseudo rehearsal. Sent Evites to guests, made reservation for dinner at Buca di Beppo
* figure out who will give speeches and let them know. Still wondering about this. I know Billy and Christy will give speeches, but not sure who else.
* send pictures of site to my wedding coordinator (my aunt) and worry about where tables and chairs will go
* call party rental place today to get PA system and runner.

No comments: