Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Behind the times

So about three weeks ago I got a few cds for our trip to San Francisco:

Neko Case- Fox Confessor Brings the Flood.


Patty Griffin - Flaming Red.


Interpol- Turn on the Bright Lights



Now I think I am behind the times when it comes to Interpol because this is the first cd of theirs I have bought, but it has become one of my all time favorite cds and I can't wait to get more.

Other cds I have bought on Itunes lately:

William Shatner- Has Been. This is a great cd, produced by Ben Folds.


The Magnetic Fields- The Wayward Bus/Distant Plastic Trees. All the songs are sung by a girl which is different and good


Arcade Fire- Funeral. Also something I am behind in. I heart this cd.


James-Laid. I haven't listened to it all the way through yet, but I love the song Laid.


Lemon Jelly- Lost Horizons. Cool Cd with a lot of voice overs


I really like my Sirius Radio. Not listening to my local station play Radiohead - Creep, Greenday - Blvd of Broken Dreams, and FallOutBoy - Sugar we're goin down on a loop, is very nice. Also no commercials.
Also, I am trying to learn a little bit of html. Yes I made all of the above links myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I have Flaming Red. You could have made a copy.

flyabuv said...

Yeah, I want a lot of cds you have, but aren't they in storage? And wouldn't I have to see you for more than at your work?! Huh, huh!!