Friday, April 14, 2006

Thoughts

There is a little gnat thing that I see almost everyday in my cubicle at work. I hope it is always the same one, or else there is a colony of littly bugs. Although I think I remember killing it once.

I woke up this morning a half an hour before my alarm with the overwhelming need to pee. I then remembered my dream of peeing on a broken toilet and getting splashed by my pee water and am thankful that I didn't pee in my bed.

I haven't written in a few days because I am really busy reading other people's blogs. Right now it is http://www.queserasera.org/. I find myself always wondering, how do these people get so much done. After work and school, all I do is watch tv. Some people find the time to raise children, have a successful blog, make crafty stuff, walk their dogs, read blogs, and watch TV.

I got COX DVR, otherwise known as Tivo for the lower middle class. It is nice being able to actually watch The Daily Show, Conan, Oprah (which I cry at every time), and every Design on a Dime and Devine Design.

No comments: